Pioneer CDJ-3000 media player rental
Enhance your creative power with our evolved flagship multi player, the CDJ-3000. This robust unit is powered by a new MPU and packed with specially developed high-quality components and innovative features.
- All-new advanced MPU brings enhanced performance and rock-solid stability
- As well as expanded creative options, the CDJ-3000 brings even more stability and reliability to your setup.
- With the most advanced MPU in any multi player on the market, Pioneer has not only revolutionized the way the CDJ is driven but also made it work in a smoother, more stable way than any of its predecessors.
- The MPU’s processing power has enabled them to bring exciting new functions that weren’t possible before and gives us scope to introduce more features via future updates.
- Thanks to the Gigabit Ethernet connection for Pro DJ Link, you can share and play audio files from USB devices and SD cards on up to six CDJ-3000 units when you combine them with the 6-channel mixer such as the DJM-V10.
- The maximum screen brightness has been improved by more than 150% compared to that on the CDJ-2000NXS2, so you can crank it up depending on the environment you’re playing in and improve visibility.
- The high-quality aluminum top plate and redesigned play, cue, and Hot Cue buttons are stronger than ever and the lockable V-Lock power cable guards against accidental disconnections that could interrupt your show.
- The unit also comes with a high-quality digital cable that’s easy to handle and perfect for use in clubs and professional setups.
- Enhanced audio design: Let your audience hear the true sound of the music and every nuance of your performance
- Pioneer has poured more than 25 years’ worth of experience into creating the ultimate DJ sound, which faithfully reproduces the audio of each track as the producer intended it to be heard, while also reflecting the most intricate details of your performance.
- Listen to any part of a track you want to preview by simply touching its waveform in the relevant place in the browse section.
- If you have multiple CDJ-3000 players connected with the DJM-V10 or DJM-900NXS2 mixer via Pro DJ Link, you can even preview tracks from another player thanks to Link Cue.
- Listen to another part of the track that’s currently playing by touching the waveform – the crowd won’t hear what you’re doing.
- This comes in handy when you need to familiarize yourself with the progression of a track to identify a mix point, especially during DJ handovers and back-to-back sets.
- Link Cue even enables you to listen to different parts of the track that another DJ is playing on a separate player.
- Keep an eye on the enlarged waveform of the track on the master player and the one you want to cue up, all on one screen.
- Identify mix points and visually check the beatgrids are perfectly lined up at a glance.
- Understand how a track sounds without even listening to it.
- 3Band Waveform uses different colors to indicate the volume of each frequency band in files analyzed by rekordbox so you can see the composition of the music just by looking at the waveform.
- 3Band Waveform comes in addition to the previous RGB and Blue options.
More Info available at Pioneer DJ.